In an interview with “Tell Me Everything’s” John Fugelsang, Meesha Brown, PCI Media President shares how health agencies can better communicate the importance of vaccines to the public. Watch the full interview to learn more about why storytelling is an effective tool in communicating truthfully without alienating those you’re trying to reach.
- Disease Prevention: 5 Things I Learned during the Ebola Epidemic
- Creating Positive Change through Youth-led Radio
- #PlayYourPart: Ending Violence against Women and Girls in the Caribbean
- It Takes a Village: How Communities in Mozambique Create Change Together
- Expanding Sustainable Farming in Central America